ohhello -daya @blogspot.com
DAYA.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


02.05.90
FACEBOOK! | TUMBLR!




TALK MUSIC.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us












LINKS.
Sunday, April 08, 2007 4/08/2007 12:23:00 AM


haiz...
its april...
left a few days its my 1 year anniversary...
of heart broken...
and in this very month my heart felt the pain again...

im weak once i open my eyes...
hard to breathe...
the scars are not healing...
im not over him?? oh no!
i have!
memories and pains are NOT over yet...
urgh... i had enough of those heartache...
crying and god knows what...
i tried to tell myself my heart is in the process...
yet... i fail...
im weak... not the strong daya i used to...

A depression so deep it finds a way into the Soul,
and travels through every pore of your Heart.

Life is meant to be messy and greasy,
The road is not meant to be easy.


When I look back I can see how much this depression has been there in my life,
I need this to be fake,
I need this not to be true,
Yet again its true I have this depression that makes me sad inside and the outside.
I will overcome this depression once and for all,
I fight back some how,
This depression I will get rid of someday,
For now I have to deal with it.


tell me i can...
support me...
i aint letting this system make me a failure...
daya get over that depression!!
memories, pain, they are or were my past...
not my present...
so... why must i look behind if i want to succeed...?
proof that they are the drugs that you aint addicted to...
P.A.I.N A.N.D D.E.P.R.E.S.S.I.O.N STEP OUT OF MY WAY!


/


♥ DAYA.